Rymore Wood Lodge
Approximate Journey times:
- Edinburgh or Glasgow: 2 hrs 45 mins
- Stranraer: 4 hrs 30 mins
- Newcastle: 5 hrs
- Manchester – 6hrs.
The nearest petrol station can be found in Grantown-on-Spey (5 miles) or Aviemore (10 miles).
- Gerry’s Taxis – 01479 812 000
- Aviemore Taxis – 01479 810 141 – they have 3 x 8 seaters
- Dial-a-Bus 01479 872675 for taxi, minibus and limo hire.
- Woodlands – 01479 872 289 (minibus available)
- Strachan’s Private Hire – 01479 870025 (16 seater minibus)
Inverness & Airport:
- Central Taxis – 01463 222 222
- Text-a-taxi - 07867 977233
Visit Traveline Scotland to plan your journey to Rymore Lodge using public transport.
Inverness Airport is the nearest. For information call 01667 464000.
The nearest mainline train station is Aviemore which has a direct daily service from London Kings Cross and a night sleeper service from London Euston via Crewe. For connections throughout UK contact National Rail Enquiries Tel: 08457 48 49 50.
The nearest coach stop is Aviemore. Aviemore is served by Scottish Citylink services from Edinburgh and Glasgow via Perth to Inverness, also connecting with National Express coach routes throughout UK and Ireland.
Stagecoach services travel through Nethy Bridge. Route 34 & 34x, buses from Aviemore or Grantown-on-Spey. For service details tel 0871 200 22 33.
Nearest Railway Station: Aviemore 8km